If you have a complaint about Assure or any of its members, please follow the following procedure.
Complaints Regarding Assure
- Any complaint regarding Assure, its personnel, website or inspection process should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All complaints will be investigated and dealt with by the company directors.
- All complaints will be reviewed by the Compliance and Certification Committee to ensure they have been dealt with accordingly
Complaints Regarding Our Members
- All complaints should initially be addressed to the installation company who undertook the work, in writing along with a copy of the relevant guarantee, to try and resolve the complaint to your satisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied, with how your complaint is being dealt with by the company then you may complete the complaints form below giving as much information as possible.
- Assure will review the complaint and contact the installation company and the complainant to gather any relevant information.
- Assure will arbitrate between the two parties to try to achieve a satisfactory resolution
- In the event that agreement cannot be reached between you and the installation company, Assure can advise on how to start litigation proceedings
- In the event of repeated or serious complaints, all such complaints will be reviewed by Assure Compliance and Certification Committee and appropriate action taken, which may include de-listing from membership of Assure.
Assure’s Complaint Scope
- Assure will not conduct site inspections, any inspections completed must be conducted by independent fenestration experts.
- Assure can only intervene with complaints that relate to breaches in building regulations for installed notifiable products. This will be determined during the initial information gathering phase
- Assure does not have any contractual or financial obligations surrounding members complaints